unable to connect[RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
tareqa

unable to connect[RESOLVED]

Postby tareqa » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:45 am

Hi ,i don't know if am posting in the right place this my first time posting here,just want to know does this game doesn't allow players from certain countries to play it? cause when i open it says connecting but nothing happens. and sorry if i posted in the wrong place.

Luminaar

Re: unable to connect[ONGOING]

Postby Luminaar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:56 am

tareqa wrote:Hi ,i don't know if am posting in the right place this my first time posting here,just want to know does this game doesn't allow players from certain countries to play it? cause when i open it says connecting but nothing happens. and sorry if i posted in the wrong place.
I don't believe there are any limitations server side regarding connections to specific countries. Certain countries do have restrictions that prevent them from connecting to us however.

If the screen is saying "Connecting", and the loading bar is staying white, it does look as though there could be some issue connecting between the server and yourself. I'll see what I can find out, and get back to you later this evening. If the screen is displaying something different, such as Try Again or a partially completed black bar, let me know!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

tareqa

Postby tareqa » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:55 pm

I tried again after your reply, the progress bar stays white and i waited 5 minutes and no error message appeared,the reason made me ask if there is country limitations because when i used vpn the game started to load and the progress bar turned black

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 pm

tareqa wrote:I tried again after your reply, the progress bar stays white and i waited 5 minutes and no error message appeared,the reason made me ask if there is country limitations because when i used vpn the game started to load and the progress bar turned black
Thanks for the additional information. This does sound consistent with specific countries being prevented from liasing with our servers. As mentioned previously, we do not prevent connections from any country specifically, but certain places may be prevented from connecting with us. Using a proxy would indeed circumvent the current restrictions. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

-[RECAP]-

Postby -[RECAP]- » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:36 am

Luminaar wrote:
tareqa wrote:I tried again after your reply, the progress bar stays white and i waited 5 minutes and no error message appeared,the reason made me ask if there is country limitations because when i used vpn the game started to load and the progress bar turned black
Thanks for the additional information. This does sound consistent with specific countries being prevented from liasing with our servers. As mentioned previously, we do not prevent connections from any country specifically, but certain places may be prevented from connecting with us. Using a proxy would indeed circumvent the current restrictions. :)

Certain counteries ARE prevented from connecting, for example Iran.

If a site or URL is filtered in Iran it will show you a fixed website to redirect you in other topics, however if I try connecting to the game without a VPN , I will see a Google error of 403, and that says it's not for this client.

You may not have prevented, but Google API does.

Screenshot:
https://ibb.co/cwiuya

As you see without VPN we do not have permission.

https://ibb.co/mACtrv

But with a VPN we have access
I'm Back...