Reconnection leading to losses [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Nuafik

Reconnection leading to losses [RESOLVED]

Postby Nuafik » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:23 am

Hello team,

The game will often return to it's initial page - the screen with tips. The problem of this that it will lost any data approximately before it.

Example:
I spent 62 000 money to upgrade Black Ice nod. I close the game. I came back 10 min later - money is gone, Black Ice not upgrading, remained on same level. Thus 62 000 just disappeared. I was not hacked meanwhile, I checked it.

I am hacking someone. One last nod was remaining - b-coin mixer. Core is hacked. Time to reboot was around 00:30. Game came again of nowhere to initial page and hack is suddenly failed ! No resources, nothing.

The game does this anytime, both on wifi and mobile data connections.

It is quite frustrating :(

Same data loss will happen if someone call you during game.

Thank you.

Info:
Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 compact
Android: 5.1.1

Luminaar

Re: Reconnection leading to losses

Postby Luminaar » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Nuafik wrote:Hello team,
Hi :)
Nuafik wrote:The game will often return to it's initial page - the screen with tips. The problem of this that it will lost any data approximately before it.
The game will reload when it is expecting information that is hasn't received in a timely manner. Disconnections are one of the main causes of this. I'm not aware of any outages that are in progress on the server side.
Nuafik wrote:I am hacking someone. One last nod was remaining - b-coin mixer. Core is hacked. Time to reboot was around 00:30. Game came again of nowhere to initial page and hack is suddenly failed ! No resources, nothing.
Regarding your incomplete hack, the game is working as expected. Hack results are only sent when a hack is completed. If the information fails to reach us via the time running out or the disconnect button being pressed (ie, because the player looses connection or they've force-quit / rage-quit the app), then the information regarding resources stolen never gets sent to us.
Nuafik wrote:I spent 62 000 money to upgrade Black Ice nod. I close the game. I came back 10 min later - money is gone, Black Ice not upgrading, remained on same level. Thus 62 000 just disappeared. I was not hacked meanwhile, I checked it.
Regarding the upgrade not remaining but the resources being taken - I'll forward that to be looked into/rectified. Could you provide me your in-game name, level and country? :)

EDIT: Team have taken a look, and have suggested that resetting the app will resynchronise the information on the server, and if it received the information for the upgrade, it will then display correctly.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.