Support mail address unreachable [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
xjanusx
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Support mail address unreachable [RESOLVED]

Postby xjanusx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Hello
I have been playing the Hackers game for a bit more than a week.
This game is really great and I love it.
I wanted to contribute to the French translation but any mail sent to support@tricksterarts.com fails to deliver.
Can you guys please look this up please?

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!
:)

Luminaar
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Support mail address unreachable

Postby Luminaar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:12 pm

xjanusx wrote:I wanted to contribute to the French translation but any mail sent to support@tricksterarts.com fails to deliver.

Thanks and keep up the awesome work! :)
Hey :) We did get your initial mail regarding translations, and sent you something back via the support address. Did you receive that, or did that not find its way to you either? :(

We're getting mails at support@tricksterarts.com from other players, so it's possibly a local issue. If you did receive the previous response, could you try sending it to contact@tricksterarts.com instead, and it'll get forwarded from there.

If not, there's always posting it here :D Here's the preferred format again, for in case you didn't receive the initial response. :)
Luminaar wrote:To aid us in correcting any poor translations, could you please assist us with the following information? Copy/Paste the information below as many times as you need! :)

Current Incorrect Phrase:
Correct Phrase to Use:
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

xjanusx
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Support mail address unreachable [ONGOING]

Postby xjanusx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Hey,
Thanks for the reply.
Actually there not only words correction proposals but also several rephrasing.
I tried to re-send the mail to both contact@tricksterarts.com and support@tricksterarts.com but I think my mail provider might be filtering these out for some obscure reason.
I never got your reply mail neither...
I thought I left my previous mail provider because of these b*****it.
I'll have to move all to my VPS.

Anyway, I'll try pasting the whole proposal here if it is not too much.

Thanks

EDIT: The mail delivery fails with the message:
contact@tricksterarts.com:
no valid MX hosts found
Last edited by xjanusx on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminaar
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Support mail address unreachable [ONGOING]

Postby Luminaar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:35 pm

xjanusx wrote:Hey,
Thanks for the reply.
Actually there not only words correction proposals but also several rephrasing.
I tried to re-send the mail to both contact@tricksterarts.com and support@tricksterarts.com but I think my mail provider might be filtering these out for some obscure reason.
I never got your reply mail neither...
I thought I left my previous mail provider because of these b*****it.
I'll have to move all to my VPS.

Anyway, I'll try pasting the whole proposal here if it is not too much.

Thanks
We had a case a while back where email filters wouldn't send any messages that included the phrase "Black Market", even though we were talking about the game! Is this possibly the case as to why it doesn't send? (Seems unlikely since you aren't receiving messages from us either. We did get your first mail however!)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

xjanusx
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Support mail address unreachable [ONGOING]

Postby xjanusx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:49 pm

I think the words "Hackers" and other stuff get filtered and trigger a non-controllable blacklist for the domain name.
Which is a shame.
The 1st mail got through because I used the contact form on the website.
I can't go back to Google's services either...
What a pain...

I guess this is solved then. We found the problem and I'll contact my mail provider and see if they can allow me to manage my own whitelist/blacklist

Thanks

Luminaar
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Support mail address unreachable [ONGOING]

Postby Luminaar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:58 pm

xjanusx wrote:I think the words "Hackers" and other stuff get filtered and trigger a non-controllable blacklist for the domain name.
Which is a shame.
The 1st mail got through because I used the contact form on the website.
I can't go back to Google's services either...
What a pain...

I guess this is solved then. We found the problem and I'll contact my mail provider and see if they can allow me to manage my own whitelist/blacklist

Thanks
I've forwarded this to the team too, in case they can provide a solution.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

xjanusx
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Support mail address unreachable [ONGOING]

Postby xjanusx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Hey
Back again.
Seems that sending the same mail to other domain names still work.
I don't know if the one sent to contact@tricksterarts.com from a spare GMail account actually delivered.
Sometimes delivery failure takes time to return back to sender.

Luminaar
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Support mail address unreachable [ONGOING]

Postby Luminaar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:30 pm

xjanusx wrote:I don't know if the one sent to contact@tricksterarts.com from a spare GMail account actually delivered.
Sometimes delivery failure takes time to return back to sender.
A mail was passed over to the support account a short while ago, which I've responded to. Hopefully you've received a reply and we can communicate there.

I will leave this thread open for a short while regarding MX hosting, in case other people are also having this issue and wish to contact us. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests