"Try again" error. [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
AsharK

"Try again" error. [RESOLVED]

Postby AsharK » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi, I have been trying to get into the game on android. When I start up the game it says try again and I keep on trying again but it's not loading in. I have tried many times and have reinstalled the game many times but it still does not work.it works fine on my iPad, the error comes up a few times but still eventually logs in. I could play on my iPad but it's not mine and I want it to work on my android, which it still has not worked once. I really need help and I would appreciate it.

Zavok

Re: "Try again" error.

Postby Zavok » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:19 pm

I get the same message sometimes. try changing from WiFi to your cellular data or vice versa, this works for me sometimes. Not a true fix but lets you play.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 pm

AsharK wrote:When I start up the game it says try again and I keep on trying again but it's not loading in.
Going directly to the Try Again message is indeed a connection related issue. Zavok's suggestions above would help fix/diagnose this. If there is a loading bar which stops at the same point near the end before saying Try Again, then there is possibly a solution in the FAQ.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

AsharK

Postby AsharK » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Luminaar wrote:
AsharK wrote:When I start up the game it says try again and I keep on trying again but it's not loading in.
Going directly to the Try Again message is indeed a connection related issue. Zavok's suggestions above would help fix/diagnose this. If there is a loading bar which stops at the same point near the end before saying Try Again, then there is possibly a solution in the FAQ.

NO there is no bar progressing. Do you guys think it might work from an hotspot? As I don't have
cellular connection.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:36 pm

AsharK wrote:NO there is no bar progressing. Do you guys think it might work from an hotspot? As I don't have
cellular connection.
No bar is most definitely a connection issue. There's no reason a hotspot shouldn't work, but it may also require your Google Play / device security settings to allow information to be sent over an open/low security network etc.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.