I lost my account [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
lone

I lost my account [RESOLVED]

Postby lone » Sat May 27, 2017 3:10 am

Hello everyone. I just lost my level 20 account because of a poor translation. When linking two devices the menu warns to discard a network when relamente is the one that is saved in both devices. Is there a way to recover the account?

Edit: I have managed to recover the account that interests me, level 20. How can I delete the level 2 account, if this is the one that is linked to google play? And so link the good account.

Luminaar

Re: I lost my account

Postby Luminaar » Sun May 28, 2017 12:01 am

lone wrote:Hello everyone. I just lost my level 20 account because of a poor translation. When linking two devices the menu warns to discard a network when relamente is the one that is saved in both devices. Is there a way to recover the account?

Edit: I have managed to recover the account that interests me, level 20. How can I delete the level 2 account, if this is the one that is linked to google play? And so link the good account.
If, on starting the game, your device loads the correct network, then don't worry about it - that is the one that is linked. If not, send me a mail at support@tricksterarts.com with as many details as you can, and I'll get it sorted. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.