Anti-virus not firing in the same time [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Marhex

Anti-virus not firing in the same time [RESOLVED]

Postby Marhex » Sun May 21, 2017 8:37 pm

I have a chock point with a code gate and two server farm. And when the hacker take the level 1 scanner the anti-virus in the code gate and the two servers farm are not firing in the same time and the anti-virus was fully installed in the three nodes.
Here an example,

IGN :marhex
Lvl :37
Core Lvl :10

Darkness

Re: Anti-virus not firing in the same time

Postby Darkness » Mon May 22, 2017 2:42 am

Marhex wrote:I have a chock point with a code gate and two server farm. And when the hacker take the level 1 scanner the anti-virus in the code gate and the two servers farm are not firing in the same time and the anti-virus was fully installed in the three nodes.
Here an example,

Nice sentry =P I guess you defended this hack lol
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Re: Anti-virus not firing in the same time

Postby Luminaar » Mon May 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Marhex wrote:I have a chock point with a code gate and two server farm. And when the hacker take the level 1 scanner the anti-virus in the code gate and the two servers farm are not firing in the same time and the anti-virus was fully installed in the three nodes.
Hmm, how to explain this ....

The Server Farms are connected to two black nodes, the Turret and Black ICE and pass on the antivirus at the same time.

The Code Gate is attached to a Guardian and Turret. Because the antivirus first has to install onto the Guardian for it to contribute to the Code Gate, I believe this results in the antivirus installation pulses of the Guardian and Turret happening at slightly staggered (0.5 second) intervals. With that Sentry strength, it results in the final installation being sent to the Code Gate at the "half second" interval mentioned previously, which results in the Code Gate and Server Farm antiviruses being 1/2 a second different from each other.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Crack69

Re: [SOLVED] Anti-virus not firing in the same time

Postby Crack69 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:34 pm

I've noticed this as well. Does install order really matter?
I've had some rear chokes behave like this(firing av at 0.5 sec intervals from one another) for some time now and like I say they're rear choke Ave was installed like a full minute before attacker reached it.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon May 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Crack69 wrote:I've noticed this as well. Does install order really matter?
I've had some rear chokes behave like this(firing av at 0.5 sec intervals from one another) for some time now and like I say they're rear choke Ave was installed like a full minute before attacker reached it.
Not sure :D I guess it does to some people, but maybe not so much to others. The installation timings must be "remembered", because as you say, it also happens on nodes that have AV installed prior to them needing to fire.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

MASTERMIND

Postby MASTERMIND » Mon May 29, 2017 8:56 pm

This is normal...
In my oppinion The node which is filled first will attack first...
Keep Calm & Download Core ;)
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
MasterMind :twisted:
Level: 32 8-)
Rep: 1000+ :shock:
Core9 :idea:
IP: USA :arrow: