Tap on home button / disconnecting when spying on someone base making you lose reputation [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Darkness

Tap on home button / disconnecting when spying on someone base making you lose reputation [RESOLVED]

Postby Darkness » Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 am

Well... If you spy on someone's base and not attacking, you will have 20 seconds to have a look on that base. Right?

But sometimes if someone in Whatsapp finds you, you tap on another App and talk to him, and then when you go back to the game. You will be disconnected. And lose reputation like hell (but you never press a program to launch the attack).

This glitch I think it was once brother so many people for the first few times, right? If you are the defender, you are unable to see the recording, but stating that you've won have received huge amount of reputations (like the attacker did 0% capturing lol) AND you are able to retrace him back and attack him, making him so annoyed.

Then, you will always remember that not to disconnect / tap on your home bottom on your smartphone when spying on someone's base.

Please fix this and make it "disconnect the base normally when someone disconnected on spying".
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Re: Disconnected / Tap on home buttom when spying on someone base make you lost so much reputation

Postby Taiwei » Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 am

Darkness wrote:Well... If you spy on someone's base and not attacking, you will have 20 seconds to have a look on that base. Right?

But sometimes if someone in Whatsapp finds you, you tap on another App and talk to him, and then when you go back to the game. You will be disconnected. And lose reputation like hell (but you never press a program to launch the attack).

This glitch I think it was once brother so many people for the first few times, right? If you are the defender, you are unable to see the recording, but stating that you've won have received huge amount of reputations (like the attacker did 0% capturing lol) AND you are able to retrace him back and attack him, making him so annoyed.

Then, you will always remember that not to disconnect / tap on your home bottom on your smartphone when spying on someone's base.

Please fix this and make it "disconnect the base normally when someone disconnected on spying".

Technically this is not a glitch, and it has been discussed before in the update ideas forum, but who will dig there? Glad to see a proper post...
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Re: Disconnected / Tap on home buttom when spying on someone base make you lost so much reputation

Postby Taiwei » Fri May 19, 2017 8:29 am

You can PM update ideas to luminaar. I think I Sent it, but you can send this idea again.

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Fri May 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Darkness wrote:But sometimes if someone in Whatsapp finds you, you tap on another App and talk to him, and then when you go back to the game. You will be disconnected.
This is due to you not disconnecting from the network properly :) The attack will still go ahead because you didn't tell it to stop! Answering the phone won't count ;)

This is related to "Unknown hacks in my hack log" in the FAQ, except without the time delay.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

PerseVerAnce

Re: [SOLVED] Disconnected / Tap on home buttom when spying on someone base make you lost so much reputation

Postby PerseVerAnce » Sat May 20, 2017 2:44 am

Well personally, I don't see alot of scenarios where people purposely don't disconnect before 30s.

Almost all situations is the person meaning to disconnect but the game didn't register it (e.g. their internet died) and attack goes through anyway.

I think it should just disconnect you automatically after 30s as opposed to initiating an attack.
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

Taiwei

Re: [SOLVED] Disconnected / Tap on home buttom when spying on someone base make you lost so much reputation

Postby Taiwei » Sat May 20, 2017 10:24 am

PerseVerAnce wrote:Well personally, I don't see alot of scenarios where people purposely don't disconnect before 30s.

Almost all situations is the person meaning to disconnect but the game didn't register it (e.g. their internet died) and attack goes through anyway.

I think it should just disconnect you automatically after 30s as opposed to initiating an attack.

Update idea: make it go back to your network after 30s

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat May 20, 2017 6:52 pm

PerseVerAnce wrote:I think it should just disconnect you automatically after 30s as opposed to initiating an attack.
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I like the heightened anticipation of having to make a choice, the screen flashing at 5 seconds reminding you to actually do something, and the adrenaline surge when you start the hack :) Having there be no downside of initiating a hack would feel a little dull in comparison.

That being said, I do see the issues regarding disconnects that don't go through, although auto-disconnecting at 30 seconds wouldn't fix it - you'd end up with the opposite happening, where a player would start a hack at the last second but the game didn't register the information that you'd started, and instead of the attack going through anyway, the disconnect would go through even though the player would have (no doubt) performed a perfect hack.

I do believe that the original request is on the suggestions list already though, and I will add it in if not. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Sun May 21, 2017 9:35 am

Luminaar wrote:
PerseVerAnce wrote:I think it should just disconnect you automatically after 30s as opposed to initiating an attack.
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I like the heightened anticipation of having to make a choice, the screen flashing at 5 seconds reminding you to actually do something, and the adrenaline surge when you start the hack :) Having there be no downside of initiating a hack would feel a little dull in comparison.

That being said, I do see the issues regarding disconnects that don't go through, although auto-disconnecting at 30 seconds wouldn't fix it - you'd end up with the opposite happening, where a player would start a hack at the last second but the game didn't register the information that you'd started, and instead of the attack going through anyway, the disconnect would go through even though the player would have (no doubt) performed a perfect hack.

I do believe that the original request is on the suggestions list already though, and I will add it in if not. :)

Thanks, Luminaar =P
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

PerseVerAnce

Postby PerseVerAnce » Sun May 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Luminaar wrote:

I don't think that would be as big of a problem actually. It was mentioned that the client synchronizes with the server every 10 (?) seconds iirc. When that happens, it can then decide to either just disconnect the client with no penalties or just continue as is. It's pretty much impossible to do a perfect hack in 10 seconds so I feel people wouldn't mind it as much.

As for the heightened anticipation of having to make a choice, well, I guess each to their own xD
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sun May 21, 2017 5:44 pm

PerseVerAnce wrote:I don't think that would be as big of a problem actually. It was mentioned that the client synchronizes with the server every 10 (?) seconds iirc. When that happens, it can then decide to either just disconnect the client with no penalties or just continue as is. It's pretty much impossible to do a perfect hack in 10 seconds so I feel people wouldn't mind it as much.

As for the heightened anticipation of having to make a choice, well, I guess each to their own xD
Indeed, it's not my decision :) As for the auto-disconnect suggestion, it's now on the list as of yesterday. :)