I get hack but can't replay the hack [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Mchief

I get hack but can't replay the hack [RESOLVED]

Postby Mchief » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:00 am

This seems to be happening to often, I get hacked ( which does happen a lot) , but for some reason the replay option is blacked out, I have heard in the past that this could be caused by the attacker having an old version of the game , to that I would say why can he hack me then. Any ideas on this?

Luminaar

Re: I get hack but can't replay the hack

Postby Luminaar » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:29 am

Mchief wrote:This seems to be happening to often, I get hacked ( which does happen a lot) , but for some reason the replay option is blacked out, I have heard in the past that this could be caused by the attacker having an old version of the game , to that I would say why can he hack me then. Any ideas on this?
The ability to hack isn't limited by the version that either player has. The ability to view the replay *is* limited however. (Version updates aren't forced most of the time, to give people the opportunity to get to a Wi-fi connection, to prevent it eating excess data.)

There's a new update (v1.025) that has very recently gone live. Be sure to update as soon as you possibly can!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

happy days

Postby happy days » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:30 am

When did the new version go live anyone know?

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Mchief wrote:This seems to be happening to often, I get hacked ( which does happen a lot) , but for some reason the replay option is blacked out, I have heard in the past that this could be caused by the attacker having an old version of the game , to that I would say why can he hack me then. Any ideas on this?
The ability to hack isn't limited by the version that either player has. The ability to view the replay *is* limited however. (Version updates aren't forced most of the time, to give people the opportunity to get to a Wi-fi connection, to prevent it eating excess data.)

There's a new update (v1.025) that has very recently gone live. Be sure to update as soon as you possibly can!

Same. I just retraced then and wrote UPDQTE YOUR APPS IMMEDIATELY! lol. Probaly annoying...
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Mchief

Postby Mchief » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Ok , it's should be a thing that in order to hack some one they need to be the same version , it blacks out my ability to watch how I was hacked, it should black out hacking those who are a different version than you.

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:30 pm

Mchief wrote:Ok , it's should be a thing that in order to hack some one they need to be the same version , it blacks out my ability to watch how I was hacked, it should black out hacking those who are a different version than you.

Okay that's just another thing to add to the search function. Now if only they started to work at it...
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Crack69 wrote:
Mchief wrote:Ok , it's should be a thing that in order to hack some one they need to be the same version , it blacks out my ability to watch how I was hacked, it should black out hacking those who are a different version than you.

Okay that's just another thing to add to the search function. Now if only they started to work at it...
I believe the reason that having the same version is not enforced - and I'm sure this info is on the forum already, I just can't find it atm! - is to give people the opportunity to download the update when it's convenient for them, so it doesn't drain mobile data, if people have poor connections, or for if people just have 5 minutes to spare etc. Hopefully doing it this way creates more good things than bad. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Crack69 wrote:

I believe the reason that having the same version is not enforced - and I'm sure this info is on the forum already, I just can't find it atm! - is to give people the opportunity to download the update when it's convenient for them, so it doesn't drain mobile data, if people have poor connections, or for if people just have 5 minutes to spare etc. Hopefully doing it this way creates more good things than bad. :)

As if a 10 MB download would take a year... :|
Note:
Rep<100

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Crack69 wrote:As if a 10 MB download would take a year... :|
Of course not. Giving people the choice to do it at their convenience is much nicer than forcing an update when you just want to play though, right? :)

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Crack69 wrote:As if a 10 MB download would take a year... :|
Of course not. Giving people the choice to do it at their convenience is much nicer than forcing an update when you just want to play though, right? :)

I agree to not forcing people. Just highlighted how some people don't care much about others when they play. I've had as well someone attack(and successfully hack me) without being able to see what went wrong in my def. Either way in a day or two it'll all be over.
Still waiting for a net sandbox though. Just saying ;)
Note:
Rep<100