Base antivirus glitch [IN PROGRESS]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
onewarlord

Base antivirus glitch [IN PROGRESS]

Postby onewarlord » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Today a guy "5cr1pt" retrace hacked me "OneWarlord" and there is a moment '1:47 -> 1:39' when my compiler gets reclaimed by black ice's blast and then all the surrounding nodes get hacked. After that point the hackers's beam cannon start taking down my compiler and my compiler does not attack by sentry antivirus even though it was attacking with antivirus in this hack before this point of time.

Luminaar

Re: Base antivirus glitch

Postby Luminaar » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:36 pm

onewarlord wrote:Today a guy "5cr1pt" retrace hacked me "OneWarlord" and there is a moment '1:47 -> 1:39' when my compiler gets reclaimed by black ice's blast and then all the surrounding nodes get hacked. After that point the hackers's beam cannon start taking down my compiler and my compiler does not attack by sentry antivirus even though it was attacking with antivirus in this hack before this point of time.
Thanks for the additional details. If you could provide your network level and in-game country as well, this will help the team find your network quicker. I'll forward this for review now.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.