Hackers on Twitch

Rules, news and updates
djsparky85

Hackers on Twitch

Postby djsparky85 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:28 am

C:/>Telnet: Open Forum.tricksterarts.com 80
Connecting....
C:/>Telnet: Connection Established. . .

Sparky: Hello, I am a streamer from twitch, North American, and a charity gamer. Recently took up Hackers as one of my Mobile Monday apps, and love it. I have played a lot of Clash of Clans, and love that it mirrors it perfectly. I prefer this theme, over their beat-like-a-dead-horse medieval fantasy theme. I'll get to the point. I wanted to make everyone aware of an action i have taken. I noticed that there are a lot of "hack" games out there, mostly single player, that are on the twitch directory. So i took it upon myself to submit a request to add Hackers, with an S, artwork, and game description; to the Twitch Game Directory. Now effectively making it possible to stream Hackers, with it being your "playing: ???" game notification. You're welcome ! I hope the community grows, after this. See you on the Darknet..

C:/>Telnet: Connection terminated...
Retry connection ? Y N
C:\User\Sparky:

Taiwei

Re: Hackers on Twitch

Postby Taiwei » Sun May 21, 2017 6:25 am

djsparky85 wrote:C:/>Telnet: Open Forum.tricksterarts.com 80
Connecting....
C:/>Telnet: Connection Established. . .

Sparky: Hello, I am a streamer from twitch, North American, and a charity gamer. Recently took up Hackers as one of my Mobile Monday apps, and love it. I have played a lot of Clash of Clans, and love that it mirrors it perfectly. I prefer this theme, over their beat-like-a-dead-horse medieval fantasy theme. I'll get to the point. I wanted to make everyone aware of an action i have taken. I noticed that there are a lot of "hack" games out there, mostly single player, that are on the twitch directory. So i took it upon myself to submit a request to add Hackers, with an S, artwork, and game description; to the Twitch Game Directory. Now effectively making it possible to stream Hackers, with it being your "playing: ???" game notification. You're welcome ! I hope the community grows, after this. See you on the Darknet..

C:/>Telnet: Connection terminated...
Retry connection ? Y N

Telnet.blinkenlights.towel.nl?
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile