Server Maintenance

Rules, news and updates
Trickster
Site Admin

Server Maintenance

Postby Trickster » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:58 pm

We have to do important server maintenance today.
Not everything went as we expected. Sorry for the inconvenience and many thanks for your patience.

maimsuka

Re: Server Maintenance

Postby maimsuka » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:03 pm

admin, when the games back online? all the best for your team!

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:05 pm

We estimate in 30 min.

Fence

Postby Fence » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Thanks trickster. Loving the game here in NZ

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Servers are running again.

Kekkats

Postby Kekkats » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:27 pm

Hope u guys can fix the problems u guys faced sometime soon, im really enjoying the game and hope it keeps getting better
Kekkats waz here lol

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Fence wrote:Thanks trickster. Loving the game here in NZ

New Zealand is a small big country...

I'm kiwi too.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Mon May 08, 2017 8:13 am

You know when there is a server maintenance, you should add a way to push notifications, like when you have just made a new program, or when you have missions, you know when Marty says that he has a mission? You can change that into

NOTICE: Server will be down in xx hours and xx mins for maintenance for xx minutes..

Or maybe Marty can help =)

Marty:
Hey, I have hacked into Ergo's core, and the core will be down in xx hours and xx mins for maintenance for xx minutes.

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon May 08, 2017 5:00 pm

Taiwei wrote:You know when there is a server maintenance, you should add a way to push notifications, like when you have just made a new program, or when you have missions, you know when Marty says that he has a mission? You can change that into

NOTICE: Server will be down in xx hours and xx mins for maintenance for xx minutes..

Marty:
Hey, I have hacked into Ergo's core, and the core will be down in xx hours and xx mins for maintenance for xx minutes.
I've added the suggestion of Server Maintenance as a push notification - Thank you!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Tue May 09, 2017 6:20 am

Luminaar wrote:
Taiwei wrote:You know when there is a server maintenance, you should add a way to push notifications, like when you have just made a new program, or when you have missions, you know when Marty says that he has a mission? You can change that into

Marty:
I've added the suggestion of Server Maintenance as a push notification - Thank you!

wasn't my idea... found it in the deep stack of comments in update ideas... give credit to whoever said that :)