Updates

Rules, news and updates
Baker

Re: Updates

Postby Baker » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Great update, but can we please keep the comments unrelated and too long off this section. I am the best hacker in my country and when I come to the update section I just want to see update related content and future update plans. Thanks for this a some game.

legal

Postby legal » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Baker wrote:Great update, but can we please keep the comments unrelated and too long off this section. I am the best hacker in my country and when I come to the update section I just want to see update related content and future update plans. Thanks for this a some game.

so your resolution of that is to make a comment many days later that is just as far off the topic. Yeah okay. and being best in your country means what? Why does anyone need to know this. It does not validate your argument in any way.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Baker

Postby Baker » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Eliminating the trolling in the update forum like the one above is important. This way we can read and comment on the news related to the update forum.

legal

Postby legal » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Baker wrote:Eliminating the trolling in the update forum like the one above is important. This way we can read and comment on the news related to the update forum.

Its not trolling you are the troll here, making comments days later when the convo is already over and acting like a better person, while doing exactly what you claim I am doing. You sir are a troll and bad one at that. if you do not want to see these types of comments then do not post on here days later.

On note of the the Update its been almost a week how long till all the new bugs going to be address, they are getting annoying, or is this going to be like your other bugs and go unaddressed for months.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 am

NEW APP - v1.011 Gameplay update
REPLAYS FROM OLDER VERSION WILL NOT WORK

* Infamous ICE Wall bug fixed
* Program attack priorities fixed - nodes are attacked in this order - Securities (Sentry, Turret...) - Core - Nodes with Sentry antivirus installed - Nodes with Sentry antivirus being installed - white nodes and nodes under upgrade (Sanner, Code Gate, Database...) - Nodes disabled by Wraith
* Program overwriting during hack returned to the game
* All nodes have firewall regeneration no matter if Sentry antivirus is installed or not
* Guardian installs shield also on nodes under upgrade or disabled by Wraith
* Guardian shield is now roughly 20% stronger
* Added 0.5s delay for Beam Cannons and Turrets when switching targets
* Beam Cannon strength reduced on higher levels
* Shocker stun times reduced by 1-4 seconds depending on level.
* Strength of Kraken tentacles going from Core is only basic with no multiplier
* Kraken gives damage to a node -after- a tentacle touches the target
* Portal can be installed on Code Gate under upgrade
* Two new languages added - French and Portuguese Brazil

DV8ER

Postby DV8ER » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:27 am

momofatts wrote:I think it would be nice to have ur system go down for a certain amount of time after being successfully hacked. Give us a shield for a few hours to protect our resources so we can't be chain hacked and lose alot of resources.

I couldn't agree with this more! I find it VERY difficult to level up my various nodes because as soon as I cross the 100k mark I'm attacked over and over. I even see the same players hitting me right after a previous attack. It's gotten to the point where I feel like I HAVE to buy credits to upgrade and that's frustrating.

I've noticed several posts of people basically saying forget this game they are done. I feel their pain and feel like there really needs to be something done such as the suggestion above.

Otherwise I am removing my budget for this game and quit. Games are supposed to be fun not constantly frustrating.
-DV8ER

Nanix

Postby Nanix » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:37 pm

DV8ER wrote:
momofatts wrote:I think it would be nice to have ur system go down for a certain amount of time after being successfully hacked. Give us a shield for a few hours to protect our resources so we can't be chain hacked and lose alot of resources.

I couldn't agree with this more! I find it VERY difficult to level up my various nodes because as soon as I cross the 100k mark I'm attacked over and over. I even see the same players hitting me right after a previous attack. It's gotten to the point where I feel like I HAVE to buy credits to upgrade and that's frustrating.

I've noticed several posts of people basically saying forget this game they are done. I feel their pain and feel like there really needs to be something done such as the suggestion above.

Otherwise I am removing my budget for this game and quit. Games are supposed to be fun not constantly frustrating.

The game is tough for lower levels, you think 100k is hard :lol: Try 3mil. Once you cross the 500k threshold (which isn't too much further for you) it gets easier. I've gotten this far without paying a cent, so yes it can be done.
IGN: Giylis
Level: 55
Hai ^-^

Marhex

Postby Marhex » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Nanix wrote:
DV8ER wrote:

The game is tough for lower levels, you think 100k is hard :lol: Try 3mil. Once you cross the 500k threshold (which isn't too much further for you) it gets easier. I've gotten this far without paying a cent, so yes it can be done.

Yes it can be done. I am level 23 and I have in my storage more than 2 millions $ without paying a cent.
IGN :marhex
Lvl :37
Core Lvl :10

DV8ER

Postby DV8ER » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:35 am

Nanix wrote:
DV8ER wrote:

LOL, I have to admit that I am NOT looking forward to that. Everytime I am attacked it seems like I'll never get to the point where I can save enough to upgrade. I can't imagine 3+ million!

Frankly I feel like the leveling up is happening way too quickly as there are a lot of complaints about not being able to hack people (I for sure have this problem). I also feel "gun shy" about attacking people because of how expensive it can be to fail.
-DV8ER

Nanix

Postby Nanix » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:42 pm

DV8ER wrote:
Nanix wrote:The game is tough for lower levels, you think 100k is hard :lol: Try 3mil. Once you cross the 500k threshold (which isn't too much further for you) it gets easier. I've gotten this far without paying a cent, so yes it can be done.

LOL, I have to admit that I am NOT looking forward to that. Everytime I am attacked it seems like I'll never get to the point where I can save enough to upgrade. I can't imagine 3+ million!

Frankly I feel like the leveling up is happening way too quickly as there are a lot of complaints about not being able to hack people (I for sure have this problem). I also feel "gun shy" about attacking people because of how expensive it can be to fail.
[/quote]
Trust me, level your beams and other attack programs before all else, and you shouldn't really have to worry about any of that.
IGN: Giylis
Level: 55
Hai ^-^