Updates

Rules, news and updates
momofatts

Re: Updates

Postby momofatts » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:05 pm

I think it would be nice to have ur system go down for a certain amount of time after being successfully hacked. Give us a shield for a few hours to protect our resources so we can't be chain hacked and lose alot of resources.

I also like the idea of being able to save mutiple setups so u can test different defense styles.

I love the game and I can also see it has a ton of potential to be better with more features. For instance and I don't know if this is possible but like in real life have friends in game and you could cordanate attacks against stronger players at the same time just as an example.

Xxx90

Postby Xxx90 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:12 am

Yes..it will be awsome if you guys will make a testing mode for our network.please think about and give us that mode.tks very much,excelent game and best wishes from romania.srry for my english.

MeDoBoSS

Postby MeDoBoSS » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:57 pm

I would like to say, I friggin love this game, after playing similar games for a really long time, having similar starts and similar aspects, I never thought I would be hooked on a game simply cause of the time factor, but this game has something special about it.

I wanted to say, am more than happy to contribute to this game, more than willing to help with the Arabic translation. Anytime, anywhere. :)
Geralt: You smell wonderful.
Yennefer: Geralt, we're at a funeral.
Geralt: You smell wonderful at this funeral

90skushkid

Postby 90skushkid » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:55 pm

MeDoBoSS wrote:I would like to say, I friggin love this game, after playing similar games for a really long time, having similar starts and similar aspects, I never thought I would be hooked on a game simply cause of the time factor, but this game has something special about it.

I wanted to say, am more than happy to contribute to this game, more than willing to help with the Arabic translation. Anytime, anywhere. :)

awesome! lol I have a few arab friends who I think would love to play this game. I chill at a hookah place called dandana and they are all awesome there!
IGN - 90skushkid
Lvl 29
Core 7
REP 500-600
IP - south florida.

"Smoke That Kush!" "Smokin in my Wraith, Drinkin on some Worms"
:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

MeDoBoSS

Postby MeDoBoSS » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:55 pm

90skushkid wrote:
MeDoBoSS wrote:I would like to say, I friggin love this game, after playing similar games for a really long time, having similar starts and similar aspects, I never thought I would be hooked on a game simply cause of the time factor, but this game has something special about it.

awesome! lol I have a few arab friends who I think would love to play this game. I chill at a hookah place called dandana and they are all awesome there!

This game has the bar set, "there is this way in, can you pass through?" Challenge that everyone would love!
Arabs especially love challenges, I can tell from all the games I played where they exist ! Lol

I really would love to contribute to this game with the arabian translation though. ^_^

I hang out with a couple of friends who do just about the same in Mont.Cafè. something weird about these games, so weird that they still get you to meet more people, cause thats how I met them , and now we are close friends!
Really wish this game gets more and more publicity, it deserves it!
Geralt: You smell wonderful.
Yennefer: Geralt, we're at a funeral.
Geralt: You smell wonderful at this funeral

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:50 am

MeDoBoSS wrote:I really would love to contribute to this game with the arabian translation though. ^_^

PM

GhostZero

Postby GhostZero » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:31 am

silenoir wrote:I suggest that the game should have a testing mode so that we can test our network without waiting for somebody else attack :)

I like this idea. What if you could test your own network by being the attacker? Let's say before initiating the testing round, you get to supply yourself with programs as per your usual limitations? This wouldn't just be a method of testing your network, but you could brush up on your hacking skills.

death star

Postby death star » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:43 pm

I will like to say that it will be awesome if they is something like cyber alliance or something like a guild of hacker because it will be a great way for players to communicate with each other cause it kind of feel lonely when you are just playing the game by your self

ingrossod

Postby ingrossod » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:32 am

I can help with Italian translation if you are interested in [:

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:21 am

NEW APP - v1.010 Languages!

More languages!
* Chinese Traditional
* Chinese Simplified
* Czech
* German
* Indonesian
* Malaysian
* Portuguese
* Russian
* Spanish

Now all your friends who do not speak English can join the cyberwar too. Big thanks to you guys from our awesome community for help with the translation.
More languages to come..