1,000,000 Hackers

Rules, news and updates
User avatar
Trickster
Site Admin
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 am
Contact:

1,000,000 Hackers

Postby Trickster » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 am

Image

1 million players in 1 month!!! Wow, way beyond our expectations.

Thank you for playing and sharing the game with your friends. Thank you for all the awesomoe reviews on Appstore and Google Play. Thank you for all your support.

The Trickster Arts team

User avatar
Silken
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:53 am

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby Silken » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:10 am

That's awesome..

And what's that you say, to celebrate every one gets 250-500 free credits... :o

What nice people you are. :D ;)
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

Luminaar
Posts: 933
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby Luminaar » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Trickster wrote:1 million players in 1 month!!! Wow, way beyond our expectations.

Thank you for playing and sharing the game with your friends. Thank you for all the awesomoe reviews on Appstore and Google Play. Thank you for all your support.

The Trickster Arts team
Amazing! Really glad that it's shattered your expectations. Good to see it's spread so far around the globe! Here's looking towards the next milestone!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby legal » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Trickster wrote:Image

1 million players in 1 month!!! Wow, way beyond our expectations.

Thank you for playing and sharing the game with your friends. Thank you for all the awesomoe reviews on Appstore and Google Play. Thank you for all your support.

The Trickster Arts team

Congrats, but how many are actually active and playing, because does not seem like that many. If the forums are any indication, Then only a small handful of that. None the less congrats. Now to work on getting them active.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

User avatar
Trickster
Site Admin
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 am
Contact:

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby Trickster » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:42 pm

legal wrote:If the forums are any indication


No it really is not an indication. There is around 100k players every day (not everyone is playing every day, some people play on weekends only). There is not many players on top ranks yes, but there are many in the game.

User avatar
90skushkid
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:04 pm
Location: Cloud 9

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby 90skushkid » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Trickster wrote:
legal wrote:If the forums are any indication


No it really is not an indication. There is around 100k players every day (not everyone is playing every day, some people play on weekends only). There is not many players on top ranks yes, but there are many in the game.


I really have to admit. I love the fact that there is an overall leaderboard world wide, and individual leaderboards for your own country you select. its amazing.
Image
IGN - 90skushkid
Lvl 29
Core 7
REP 500-600
IP - south florida.

"Smoke That Kush!" "Smokin in my Wraith, Drinkin on some Worms"
:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

KingHazSkills
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:12 am

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby KingHazSkills » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:09 am

How about you give me a background (the wallpaper thing in the background of my server) as a reward...
IGN _KingHazSkills_
Image

User avatar
Bumbledolt
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:48 am

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby Bumbledolt » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Trickster wrote:Image

1 million players in 1 month!!! Wow, way beyond our expectations.

Thank you for playing and sharing the game with your friends. Thank you for all the awesomoe reviews on Appstore and Google Play. Thank you for all your support.

The Trickster Arts team

Congrats on achieving this great milestone and may you get double the hackers in this next month. ;)
Give me that dark skin on hackers. :)
IGN: Bumbledolt
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
IGN-Bumbledolt
Level 21
Farming 0-200

CerberusArc
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby CerberusArc » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Great news! Glad to see the game growing. It deserves it. Let's continue to build it up.

Zlatannica
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Re: 1,000,000 Hackers

Postby Zlatannica » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:32 am

The next update better have clan/guild/team feature with tournament and chat. As I can see, the country ranks are dropping down fast, a prove that players are slowly but steadily leaving


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest