RULES - Read before you post

Rules, news and updates
Trickster
Site Admin

RULES - Read before you post

Postby Trickster » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:05 am

1. READ WIKI BEFORE YOU ASK - Most of questions were already asked and answered on Hackers wiki page: http://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Hackers_Wikia
  2. SEARCH FOR SIMILAR TOPICS FIRST - Lots of topics has already been discussed. Use search function of this forum to check if a new thread is really needed.
  3. DESCRIPTIVE THREAD NAMES - Describe clearly what your thread is about. Thread names like "Help!" "Bug..." "Need advice" etc. are not descriptive enough and therefore not acceptable.

Luminaar

Re: RULES - Read before you post

Postby Luminaar » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Trickster wrote:[*]SEARCH FOR SIMILAR TOPICS FIRST - Lots of topics has already been discussed. Use search function of this forum to check if a new thread is really needed.
Is it possible to remove some of the search restrictions? I've noticed quite a few words that are deemed "too common" to be searched for, but these words are integral to what people may be looking for. Off the top of my head, "Core" and "b-coin" can't be searched but I know there are others. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Islandgirl

Postby Islandgirl » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:28 pm

First time on this site...this should be interesting :D
the only reason I'd push you out of bed, would be to fcuk you on the floor

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:34 pm

Luminaar wrote:Is it possible to remove some of the search restrictions? I've noticed quite a few words that are deemed "too common" to be searched for, but these words are integral to what people may be looking for.

Done

UleftU

Postby UleftU » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:15 pm

I remember when I first started playing U.S. was at the top. May I suggest if your located in your country don't attk your country but other countries to get U.S. back up top. Also, if you do decide to hack inside country and happen to get their core node. Leave a tip to improve their defenses. And lastly. Check other countries to get ideas on how to build your threads. Different countries have different ideas on how to build threads. Mainly because different countries think differently.
Keep hacking
UleftU

ScopeFlows

Postby ScopeFlows » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:26 pm

UleftU wrote:I remember when I first started playing U.S. was at the top. May I suggest if your located in your country don't attk your country but other countries to get U.S. back up top. Also, if you do decide to hack inside country and happen to get their core node. Leave a tip to improve their defenses. And lastly. Check other countries to get ideas on how to build your threads. Different countries have different ideas on how to build threads. Mainly because different countries think differently.
Keep hacking
UleftU

yeah better where we fight for our country. just attacking other countries. see who's the best hacker in each country for representing their country. agree!
IGN:ScopeFlows 8-)
IP: Malaysia (still waiting for Brunei's very own IP on the next update.)

happy days

Postby happy days » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Yeah I like that ULEFTU, I never do attack anyone from my country, always skip them, the USA does not even appear on the rankings anymore, or am I just missing them :D, down and out i think?

happy days

Postby happy days » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:08 pm

loads of country's not on the listing, why's that Admin (I'm still waiting for Tibet!!!!!)

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Tue May 09, 2017 10:48 am

Sadly most people don't read SEARCH FOR SIMILAR TOPCS FIRST
Should duplicate this and pin it to the top of every page.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Taiwei wrote:Sadly most people don't read SEARCH FOR SIMILAR TOPCS FIRST

Sadly most people aren't intelligent enough to do that :(
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile