Hackers 1st Anniversary!

Rules, news and updates
Trickster
Site Admin

Hackers 1st Anniversary!

Postby Trickster » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:36 am

Woot! Hackers was released a year ago today, and you're all invited to the celebration! Let's party!

We are celebrating this milestone by giving out Free Credits to everyone! For a week beginning on September 19th, a Golden Credit Card will appear on the World Map every single day! Now is the time to encourage your fellow colleagues and friends to take a look at Hackers too - it's a great time for them to join the cyberwar!

Hackers was born from the idea to create a cyberspace-themed hacking game that was not only extremely visual, but also simple to control - something that was very different from other games of its genre. Rather than have a generic command line based game full of text, we wanted to create something vibrant, interactive and in 3-dimensions. For simplicity, we wanted players to be able to easily take a common mobile device, and simply dive into cyberspace and hack someone - that's it! Now that over 4 million people have joined the game and provided us with 100,000+ reviews averaging over 4.5 stars, we believe we have succeeded in creating a new and exciting way for people to experience the genre.

We have added numerous additional features to the game, including rankings, test hacks, chat features and 16 languages - but we're not done yet! Thanks to the input of our players, we're continuing to develop and implement features that players have asked for. While we can't promise that every feature suggested will find its way into Hackers, we consider every request that is presented to us, and we intend to keep improving the Hackers experience for players as we continue moving forward. Thank you for supporting us on this journey!

The last year has been a wonderful journey, and while we still have a long road ahead of us, we would like to take this opportunity to thank the many communities that have sprung up and supported Hackers and its players, and anyone who has simply expressed their enjoyment of the game, either by writing reviews, guides, or providing help and advice to fellow players. Without the involvement, enthusiasm and support of these people, Hackers wouldn't be enjoyed by as many people as it is today.

From the bottom of our hearts - Thank You.
The Trickster Arts team

Alfatrion

Re: Hackers 1st Anniversary!

Postby Alfatrion » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:55 pm

I just wanted to be the first to say happy 1st Anniversary! I hope many more may follow.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Hackpy Anniversary folks!

Today, there will be cake. Lots and lots of cake! :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Hell_Diguner

Postby Hell_Diguner » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:39 am

Thanks TricksterArts. Happy 1st!
Hell_Diguner - C12L34, Had C12L29 (world record), soon to be a Shuriken main
DiaboliExMachina - C10L28, Maniac+Worms main
CaptainDavyJones - C10L27, Beams main, will eventually be Kraken main

SniperK

Postby SniperK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 am

Wonder if anyone still remembers me ;)
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:56 pm

SniperK wrote:Wonder if anyone still remembers me ;)
I doubt you'll ever be forgotten. :P :snipsnippewpew:
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:09 am

Woot, thanks for the awesome game! Hope your next game is just as good, if not better! :D
DEATH TO SMURFS! >:)

TheLurkingRage
Top Rank: #1 for nearly 2 months
Top Rep: 4.9k
Smurfed/minmaxed/exploited shield to reach top: Nope
Player since: Mid January
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage