Luminaar on board

Rules, news and updates
Trickster
Site Admin

Luminaar on board

Postby Trickster » Wed May 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Since Hackers release it was very hard to find time to chat with you guys here on forum and on other channels. You had many questions and comments and we simply were not able to answer them while being overloaded with tasks from game development. We knew that and worked on improving the situation.

That is why we invited Luminaar to help us. Most of you know him. As a big fan of Hackers he is one of you, being part of the community from the very beginning. He worked hard on Hackers wiki, knows the game from the ground to roof and has been very helpful to our players. Since now it will be mostly him answering your questions. We all in Trickster Arts believe it will be better for the overall hapiness of the community and we will be able to spend more time on improving our games and work on future projects. <3

happy days

Re: Luminaar on board

Postby happy days » Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 pm

That's good at least he'll reply and has a great work ethic, hope u r paying him for his invaluable service!!

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Wed May 03, 2017 4:53 pm

happy days wrote:That's good at least he'll reply and has a great work ethic
Thank you for the kind words. :) I have a fair few years of customer support under my belt, but helping out is so much a part of me nowadays, that you might not be able to tell the difference between "working Lumi" and "everyday Lumi" - thats the hope anyways!

Another hope of mine is that I'll be able to take some of the weight off of the rest of the Trickster Arts team, helping them to help us, and enabling them to concentrate on making Hackers a truly outstanding game! Likewise, I hope (and look forward!) to being able to share some of the exciting things that they have planned along the way!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

GamerNeo

Postby GamerNeo » Wed May 03, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm also here everyday so I would like to offer any help needed from a slightly less knowledgeable fellow player :D

IGN: GamerNeo42
Core: 12
Level: 52
Facebook: Neo Anderson (GamerNeo)

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Sat May 06, 2017 1:04 am

Good choice. I always thought he was on the board when I joined this forum... Then I realised he wasn't. He deserves to be there. After all the wiki's, and the contribution.

Also, the trickster arts team is mostly Busy fixing bugs etc. during working hours, if they reply to every single comment. They would be incredibly busy.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Sat May 06, 2017 1:05 am

Taiwei wrote:Good choice. I always thought he was on the board when I joined this forum... Then I realised he wasn't. He deserves to be there. After all the wiki's, and the contribution.

Also, the trickster arts team is mostly Busy fixing bugs etc. during working hours, if they reply to every single comment. They would be incredibly busy.

And all the things luminaar has done, you can trust him too.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:13 am

Lumi didn't earn the job, TA earned the Lumi with such an awesome game :D
If I were as obsessed with real life hacking and as dedicated as I am in the game, I would dominate the entire world. >:)

TheLurkingRage
Rep Rank: Elite
Player since: Mid January
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage