Hackers hacked?

Interesting news about main topics from real world
Nm.Dmitry

Hackers hacked?

Postby Nm.Dmitry » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:49 pm

One day ago i start the game, i was hacked by user 2pac and saw message in my readme. I start replay and can't see how he hacked my kernel. What happend? He hack hackers? I record video replay https://youtu.be/0qEdbAZNYjM

happy days

Re: Hackers hacked?

Postby happy days » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi Dmitry this has happen to others, if u see the video 2pac is still clicking on the nodes, they r turning red so I think on his side it shows he took down the turret near core and then moved to the care then bit mine at the back and fail to get loot, its a glitch in the game u can't see him.
There r many glitches/ bugs in this game. Hope it helps and good retrace but why do u use double ice walls on the first 2 turrets instead of 2 beams?

In the game which country do u play for the mother land or?

PerseVerAnce

Postby PerseVerAnce » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Seems like a bug with the replay? Perhaps the Admins can look into it and get back to you.
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

Nm.Dmitry

Postby Nm.Dmitry » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:18 am

happy days wrote:but why do u use double ice walls on the first 2 turrets instead of 2 beams?

In the game which country do u play for the mother land or?

Because in such situations, on a weak scanner, I sometimes did not have time to put on defense for the second time and lost my position. So this is like a safety net. my country is Russia. For her and play. The truth behind the rating is not chasing, if the high becomes, specifically discarded.