Quick tutorial for beginners.

Best strategies of building your network
Poolitzer

Re: Quick tutorial for beginners.

Postby Poolitzer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:50 am

I think, you have to upgrade the core...

FIRE_STARTER

Postby FIRE_STARTER » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:51 pm

It's best to keep your Core banks and gathering nodes away from the hacking connection and to keep Defence nodes close to both to insure they don't break through and if they do they'll have to also deal with another Defence node near your main core.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Urgh, I just got Gream'd :( Nice to see what a level 77 player/network looks like though!

Feel free to add any tips to http://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Tips or the corresponding page!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Gream

Postby Gream » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Luminaar wrote:Urgh, I just got Gream'd :( Nice to see what a level 77 player/network looks like though!

Feel free to add any tips to http://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Tips or the corresponding page!

Please, don't use my nick as a swear-word :lol:
I'm visiting only very few players below level 50 - only those, who grow quickly and may be a threat in the future... So being "Gream'd" is a sort of honor 8-)

To be serious: Don't worry, I will not hack you again until you will be in TOP 5 or lvl at least 50 (or until I forger your in-game nick)
Gream,
hacker lvl 77+

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Hehe, I meant it as a compliment - kinda like Ghostbusters and being Slimed! It was actually fun to watch. Stealth all the way to the Core, passing Code Gates like ghosts and plonking a portal down with 1200 visibility left - was impressive :D You're welcome any time 8-)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Gream

Postby Gream » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Luminaar wrote:Hehe, I meant it as a compliment - kinda like Ghostbusters and being Slimed! It was actually fun to watch. Stealth all the way to the Core, passing Code Gates like ghosts and plonking a portal down with 1200 visibility left - was impressive :D You're welcome any time 8-)

Thanks. It was a little bit of showcase, I admit :oops:

Now I have noticed, that you have done a lot of work both on forum and on game's wiki. Good job!
Gream,
hacker lvl 77+