Can we get a network overhaul option

Best strategies of building your network
Cakeyeater

Can we get a network overhaul option

Postby Cakeyeater » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:11 pm

I hate having to tear my network to pieces and ruining old builds to fit in new nodes. I think there show be a mode that allows you build from all your nodes without requiring that all pieces stay on screen. To reference a good example of this, there is the clash of clans build system. It saves your current build, but allows you to enter an edit mode where you can store and bring out pieces. Then you can validate it once all pieces are placed.

Luminaar

Re: Can we get a network overhaul option

Postby Luminaar » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:02 pm

While not exactly the same, there is a rebuild network option which will allow you to detach all of your nodes and reconstruct a network.

To access it, select the "Build" button to access the node menu, and then the "Rebuild" button in the top left. Once you're in Rebuild mode, you'll be able to disconnect all of your nodes using the "Detach" button and reconnect them individually. You will then be able to "Save" the new network if it is valid, or press "Cancel" to return to your previous network configuration.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.