Network Architecture For Begginers

Best strategies of building your network
happy days

Re: Network Architecture For Begginers

Postby happy days » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:08 pm

Check out u tube, my main man 'Perseverance', for sure his good, copy him, search him in the members list, if u guys r registered if not register and join the community that cares, then search he has a link

happy days

Postby happy days » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:11 pm

ReubenHood

Postby ReubenHood » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Marhex wrote:
ReubenHood wrote:I have a question about upgrading. When upgrading turrets or sentrys do they still work when I am getting hacked?

Now they stop working until the upgrade is done.

Thanks

dooshbag

Postby dooshbag » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:49 am

i will upload 2 core lv 8 layouts soon in the old one i was lv 37 but now my newest one is lv 40 can't find any lower core layouts

happy days

Postby happy days » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:25 am

To be honest I rarely check for that, normally just look at gates and if B ices r in pairs a real no no I think & the 3 point choke

Too Much Scotty

Postby Too Much Scotty » Tue May 02, 2017 7:17 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (153.63 KiB) Viewed 1373 times

I think this layout for Core 5 might help out beginners...

I am quite confident that I used the concept on "choke points" in this layout :mrgreen:

I am open for suggestions and criticisms so that I could make my base a little bit better.
I don't have any colorful or creative signature to put here sorry :lol: :cry: :lol:

IGN: Lancelot

:!: ~Please don't hate me I am just a beginner trying to get better~ :!:

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Too Much Scotty wrote:image.jpeg

I am quite confident that I used the concept on "choke points" in this layout :mrgreen:

I am open for suggestions and criticisms so that I could make my base a little bit better.

Okay. I'm not an expert but here's my recomandation​:
Link the core to the second gate.
Link the second gate to the lowest lvl turret, since that'll be the last one to be attacked by beams/blaster.
Now sell the lowest lvl farm and buy a lvl 1 mine. Now you can make another choke point by putting the new mine after the second gate, and linking the other two mines to it.
Move the highest lvl sentinel to the rear, behind your storage. sentinels have 4 program slots so they make awful choke points. The lowest sentinel can stay with your main defenses (the same way as in the image you uploaded)
In the future focus on upgrading only the rear sentinel while only using the front one to speed up antivirus spreading. Once the rear Sentinel av will encounter a more that has the front sentinel's av it will overwrite the weaker av without​having to install it from scratch (since the node will already be black).
Hope I was clear.
To high lvl players seeing this: please do call me on my bull* if there's any. I don't mind learning from my mistakes ;)
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Too Much Scotty

Postby Too Much Scotty » Wed May 03, 2017 5:17 am

Crack69 wrote:

Now sell the lowest lvl farm and buy a lvl 1 mine. Now you can make another choke point by putting the new mine after the second gate, and linking the other two mines to it.

I cannot change my farm into a mine because my mine limit is only 2. Should I change it to a turret or a sentry instead?
I don't have any colorful or creative signature to put here sorry :lol: :cry: :lol:

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Too Much Scotty wrote:
Crack69 wrote:

I cannot change my farm into a mine because my mine limit is only 2. Should I change it to a turret or a sentry instead?

No a lvl​1 farm will be good as well. Just sell the lowest lvl one and get a lvl 1 to use as choke point.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Too Much Scotty

Postby Too Much Scotty » Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Crack69 wrote:
Too Much Scotty wrote:
Crack69 wrote:Now sell the lowest lvl farm and buy a lvl 1 mine. Now you can make another choke point by putting the new mine after the second gate, and linking the other two mines to it.

No a lvl​1 farm will be good as well. Just sell the lowest lvl one and get a lvl 1 to use as choke point.

Okay thanks for the advice! :D Can't upload my system layout image rn though it says file too large. :(