Network Build screenshots

Best strategies of building your network
Cype

Re: Network Build screenshots

Postby Cype » Tue May 30, 2017 6:21 pm

Zavok wrote:
Crack69 wrote:
Zavok wrote:Just a side thing I made. Note that this is all done with no hacking others.

How long di it took you?

Haven't really paid attention to time on this account, due to the nature of waiting on farms, but I'd say it took about a month maybe. It can stop beamers, and that was the main goal(to be anti meta)
_20170530_114647.JPGLooted resources from missions early in development with 20 lvl 1 beams(can't get lower)

which level sentry is that? and why put the cold gates that clustered? seems more reliable to line them up

Too Much Scotty

Postby Too Much Scotty » Tue May 30, 2017 6:31 pm

Cype wrote:
Zavok wrote:
Crack69 wrote:How long di it took you?

Haven't really paid attention to time on this account, due to the nature of waiting on farms, but I'd say it took about a month maybe. It can stop beamers, and that was the main goal(to be anti meta)
_20170530_114647.JPGLooted resources from missions early in development with 20 lvl 1 beams(can't get lower)

which level sentry is that? and why put the cold gates that clustered? seems more reliable to line them up

It is built that way to distract the beam cannons and other programs that attack so that the attacker will lose precious time. It is in the hacking priorities. He put higher level code gate because it will be targeted first by the beams instead of the low level one. (Initially, attacking priorities start with security nodes at the top priority then if there is no security nodes to attack, it will target the node with the highest firewall.) Also I think that is a level 18 or somewhat near that level sentry.
I don't have any colorful or creative signature to put here sorry :lol: :cry: :lol:

IGN: Lancelot

:!: ~Please don't hate me I am just a beginner trying to get better~ :!:

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Wed May 31, 2017 7:47 am

Crack69 wrote:
Too Much Scotty wrote:
Crack69 wrote:What's your lvl and rep?

I am currently level 23 with 689 rep

Keep both gates in front. Stealth will start being a problem.
Also rear turret(the one linked to the high sentry) is wasted use it on a proper choke with that lvl1 scanner. Also lvl1 sentry irrelevant since you're linking the high sentry directly to def cluster.
Your guardian choke is ineffective because your high sentry isn't strong enough. Wait till you have at least lvl13-14 sentry before using guardian chokes. Suggest you switch that guardian with your high scanner with two turrets and one ice and have the guardian buff them. You'll then have 1 turret and 1 ice to make another choke with lvl1 scanner. If you want to keep lvl1 sentry then you can leave it in front def cluster and place high sentry on second choke.

Other than Crack69's suggestion, you may also want to delete the Server Farm and get it to 1 lv , and then exchange with the Evolver. Your $ sources come from hacking, trust me lol.... Your server farm won't gen much $ as you hack from people lol.

For lvling strategy, only lvl up Sentry (keep the lower lv sentry in 1 lv), Core , Database and B-Coin Mixer (for lvling up Programs)

Keep your Code Gates in the font, and connect the scanner to two both Code Gates, until you have a 8 lv scanner.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 34

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Wed May 31, 2017 7:55 am

Zavok wrote:Just a side thing I made. Note that this is all done with no hacking others.

Impressive @__@! What's your currently level?
In game name : Darkness
Level : 34

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Zavok

Postby Zavok » Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 am

Darkness wrote:

Impressive @__@! What's your currently level?

30 currently on this account.

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:59 am

Zavok wrote:
Crack69 wrote:

How long di it took you?

Lol I could just shuriken the lowest gate.
Double blaster core.
Shuriken ice shuriken ice shuriken ice.
Done.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 am

Crack69 wrote:
Zavok wrote:

Double blaster core.
Done.

Nice farm though.
Happy to see people are willing to produce as well.
Note:
Rep<100

Zavok

Postby Zavok » Wed May 31, 2017 10:46 am

Crack69 wrote:
Zavok wrote:

Double blaster core.
Done.

Unless you have level 10+ shurikens it will still take you time. The goal isn't to stop you from getting to my core. I'm not rep farming(Utterly pointless), I don't need that many bcoins. Until the money is touched, I remain unscathed.
I think you have over estimated what you're capable of.

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Wed May 31, 2017 3:57 pm

Zavok wrote:
Crack69 wrote:
Zavok wrote:Haven't really paid attention to time on this account, due to the nature of waiting on farms, but I'd say it took about a month maybe. It can stop beamers, and that was the main goal(to be anti meta)

Double blaster core.
Done.

Unless you have level 10+ shurikens it will still take you time. The goal isn't to stop you from getting to my core. I'm not rep farming(Utterly pointless), I don't need that many bcoins. Until the money is touched, I remain unscathed.
I think you have over estimated what you're capable of.

Shuriken lvl12
3-4 prot should be enough
Though I'd wait untill prot lvl7 upgrade finishes.
Ideally I'd bring it to lvl 8.
Av is really my only problem.
Also you can see in my signature how much I care about rep XD
Note:
Rep<100

NOQULIS

Postby NOQULIS » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:03 am

my ish.png
Tell me, is this is a good start ?