Network Build screenshots

Best strategies of building your network
User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by legal » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:22 pm

brzytki wrote:
legal wrote:
brzytki wrote: And low firewall of the choke point. Since it's lvl 4 it has 250 firewall while an ideal would be lvl 1 scanner with the firewall of 180. To be able to take a choke point down almost instantly, like legal says, you need it to have as low firewall as it can possibly be and have relatively high lvl sentry and turrets. Black ICE isn't as good as a turret imo because it gives the attacker more time to place Ice Wall/Protector while doing damage after 5 seconds.

Let's say that an attacker places Ice Wall on a choke point 0.5 sec after it's taken and it has 0.5 sec install time, ideally you want to do at least as much damage to the choke point in that 1 sec as it has firewall. And keep in mind that turrets have 0.5 sec delay.
exactly But the turrets only have a delay when switching targets.
Umm, no?
Trickster wrote:NEW APP - v1.005
(Due to following changes old Replays will not work. Only the ones played on 1.005 will be visible.)

* Tutorial improved
* Shield notification added
* Fixed - Network rarely was not saving
* Fixed - Missions rarely was not possible to finish
* Fixed - Not enough money to finish tutorial

* Beam Cannon - Strength slightly reduced on higher levels
* Turrets - 0,5s delay added before they start shooting
it says that but that is not the case I just watched a replay it is instant damage that is from an attack this morning
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

brzytki
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by brzytki » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:54 pm

legal wrote: it says that but that is not the case I just watched a replay it is instant damage that is from an attack this morning
Seriously, are you blind or just can't feel the time running?

Just for you, recorded in 1/2 time lapse, 1 second of recording = 0,5 in real.

youtu.be/QWhO8IRrnJQ

If you don't see it now, i suggest making a visit to a specialist.

Edit: Had some personal info in the video, so i had to remove it for a few minutes.
Last edited by brzytki on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by legal » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:02 pm

brzytki wrote:
legal wrote: it says that but that is not the case I just watched a replay it is instant damage that is from an attack this morning
Seriously, are you blind or just can't feel the time running?

Just for you, recorded in 1/2 time lapse, 1 second of recording = 0,5 in real.
[youtube][/youtube]

If you don't see it now, i suggest making a visit to a specialist.
i must be blind because i do not even see a video, and a half a second is so fast that it is easy to think that it is instant, and I hit a few people after we talked and I think when it seems instant are chock points that have anti virus. So you are most likely right. If you have to go to slowmo to prove then cool, It sure seems instant to me. Also you need to put the link in for me to see the video. If you can not understand that they have special classes for people that have a hard time with technology.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

brzytki
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by brzytki » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:16 pm

I uploaded it while you were busy editing your post and coming up with a smart remark.

absoluteAquarian
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by absoluteAquarian » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:04 pm

So, is a Scanner - 3 Turrets choke better than a Scanner - 2 Turrets & 1 Black Ice choke?
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Albert Einstein

( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ)
Level: 25
Core: Level 7
Reputation: >= 500

brzytki
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by brzytki » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:18 pm

absoluteAquarian wrote:So, is a Scanner - 3 Turrets choke better than a Scanner - 2 Turrets & 1 Black Ice choke?
Depends on what you aim to achieve. If you want to break Ice Walls/Protectors faster and don't have enough firepower to almost instantly take the choke point back, then 2 turrets and BI would be better imo. If you want the attacker to waste his programs and you have enough firepower, i'd say 3 turrets.

absoluteAquarian
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by absoluteAquarian » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:51 pm

brzytki wrote:
absoluteAquarian wrote:So, is a Scanner - 3 Turrets choke better than a Scanner - 2 Turrets & 1 Black Ice choke?
Depends on what you aim to achieve. If you want to break Ice Walls/Protectors faster and don't have enough firepower to almost instantly take the choke point back, then 2 turrets and BI would be better imo. If you want the attacker to waste his programs and you have enough firepower, i'd say 3 turrets.
I have two choke points in my network: http://imgur.com/MFuSvcV
Are they good enough?
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Albert Einstein

( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ)
Level: 25
Core: Level 7
Reputation: >= 500

User avatar
PandaKing
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by PandaKing » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:01 pm

absoluteAquarian wrote:I have two choke points in my network: http://imgur.com/MFuSvcV
Are they good enough?
Hmm I can't really see the second choke point due to the angle.
But the first one is looking pretty good.

absoluteAquarian
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by absoluteAquarian » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:39 pm

PandaKing wrote:
absoluteAquarian wrote:I have two choke points in my network: http://imgur.com/MFuSvcV
Are they good enough?
Hmm I can't really see the second choke point due to the angle.
But the first one is looking pretty good.
Here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/XZYLJ
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Albert Einstein

( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ)
Level: 25
Core: Level 7
Reputation: >= 500

Philosophil
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by Philosophil » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Here we go. Hold on to your diapies babies, we're going in. To the 1st level of he**. Abandon hope all ye' whom enter here.
Attachments
0_Screenshot_2016-12-22-11-10-20.jpg
0_Screenshot_2016-12-22-11-10-20.jpg (42.72 KiB) Viewed 2719 times

Post Reply