Rate my base please

Best strategies of building your network
Vidoll

Rate my base please

Postby Vidoll » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi guys, I am new here, wanted to ask what you guys pros think of my base setup? I am just a casual player, not a rep climber. I obv keep upgrading what i can once in a while. I hack only for bling :D

Zavok

Re: Rate my base please

Postby Zavok » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Your turrets shouldn't be connected to one another. I'd move level 8 sentry to core(shouldn't level two sentries but might as well make the most of it). Guardian in back isn't being used effectively.

Hell_Diguner

Postby Hell_Diguner » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 am

Rate my base please
5/10

You haven't shot yourself in the foot by buying things you shouldn't have, but there's only one part of your network that looks moderately difficult or time consuming for an attacker to defeat.

Biggest newbie mistake is having 5 netConnections when you only need 4 at that Core level. Another big problem is you're trying to protect your Core despite the fact you don't care about reputation or stats. Presumably you care about progression to the higher levels - and that means you care about money and b-coins. Somebody else who also only cares about those resources can easily ignore the branch of your network leading to your Core. Also, somebody with moderately upgraded stealth programs can ignore your third Code Gate and Portal one of your Turrets, defeating the most challenging part of your network.
Hell_Diguner - C12L39, Had C12L29 (world record), Shuriken main
DiaboliExMachina - C12L38, Worms+Maniac main
CaptainDavyJones - C12L39, Beams main, will eventually be Kraken main

xvm

Postby xvm » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:07 am

It seems very familiar, I seem to attack too!;) :lol: :lol: :lol: ha.ha.ha.

crack

Postby crack » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:27 am

Core section is great, i would move 2CG to the start switch with library and replace CG by dropping the scanner choke into it, also guard at back may be weak but has too many slots for attacking so would use another node, whatever u feel is best, overall I'd say 6/7 nearly forgot your sentry I'm not sure now if u can at that lvl but they need upgrading asap 2 only
Neither of these!!! Pay 2 Win /Smurf /Minmaxer :shock: Definitely these!!! 0$ dude/ TP/ RHG/Play by the ROE/Friendly/& an ass *donkey) lol

Yusuf

Postby Yusuf » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:10 am

[url][/url]