New Player In Need Of Help!

Best strategies of building your network
Warhiet

New Player In Need Of Help!

Postby Warhiet » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi, I'm a new player. I just started this game yesterday. I've been looking online for build strategies and I can't find any visuals. I have heard of Maelstrom which sounds like something you need to set up at the start, but again I can't find visuals.

Can anyone help with a consistent layout? I'm still learning the finer points.

Crack69

Re: New Player In Need Of Help!

Postby Crack69 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Warhiet wrote:Hi, I'm a new player. I just started this game yesterday. I've been looking online for build strategies and I can't find any visuals. I have heard of Maelstrom which sounds like something you need to set up at the start, but again I can't find visuals.

Here's a collection of my set-ups of my Smurf on different levels.
https://imgur.com/gallery/w6Lq5
You didn't mention you level so I'm not​ sure if this is what you're looking for.
Also keep in mind that I only have one mine and one day and that I'm keeping them both at level 1.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Warhiet

Postby Warhiet » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Crack69 wrote:
Warhiet wrote:Hi, I'm a new player. I just started this game yesterday. I've been looking online for build strategies and I can't find any visuals. I have heard of Maelstrom which sounds like something you need to set up at the start, but again I can't find visuals.

You didn't mention you level so I'm not​ sure if this is what you're looking for.
Also keep in mind that I only have one mine and one day and that I'm keeping them both at level 1.

Thanks. Sorry, I'm level Seven. Most of my items are at level two to five. I'd upgraded them not realising their levels could hurt me later.

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Warhiet wrote:
Crack69 wrote:

Thanks. Sorry, I'm level Seven. Most of my items are at level two to five. I'd upgraded them not realising their levels could hurt me later.

Still repairable
Here's some tips on programs:
Either beam or shuriken
Either blaster or ram. At first you'll need blaster 1-2 but if you want to go for ram don't upgrade blaster anymore.
Stealth is optional. You should still unlock lvl 1 access and lvl 1 wraith.
Good combinations are beams with Rams and shuriken with blaster. I'm going shuriken+ blaster on this Smurf.
Have fun!
Also join us on discord for more immediate tips and answers. There's lots of high level players to ask counsel from.
Note:
Rep<100

Warhiet

Postby Warhiet » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:10 pm

Crack69 wrote:
Warhiet wrote:
Crack69 wrote:Here's a collection of my set-ups of my Smurf on different levels.

Still repairable
Either beam or shuriken
Either blaster or ram. At first you'll need blaster 1-2 but if you want to go for ram don't upgrade blaster anymore.
Good combinations are beams with Rams and shuriken with blaster. I'm going shuriken+ blaster on this Smurf.
Have fun!
Also join us on discord for more immediate tips and answers. There's lots of high level players to ask counsel from.

Thanks, I DEFINITELY appreciate the advice. I'll poke the discord to see what's up. I'm finding it rather hard to keep a steady income for upgrading. I'll link a picture of my layout in a bit.

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:21 am

Warhiet wrote:
Crack69 wrote:
Warhiet wrote:Thanks. Sorry, I'm level Seven. Most of my items are at level two to five. I'd upgraded them not realising their levels could hurt me later.

Still repairable
Either beam or shuriken
Have fun!

Thanks, I DEFINITELY appreciate the advice. I'll poke the discord to see what's up. I'm finding it rather hard to keep a steady income for upgrading. I'll link a picture of my layout in a bit.

Also, you will use Access and Wraith around 20 lv (people start using to wraith your code gate to make the game more easier). I used to wraith all of Code gates before start to hack. Mostly, you will have a total 1 min left just to download to resources after you captured all the nodes (combined with Kraken).

People will start using Kraken after 15 lv around (You will get Kraken earlier if you build base like Crack69). (You may want to put your Core at the font if people always break all your nodes with Kraken at that time. (1 lv Kraken is enough, but only use it when you upgrade much of the Programs Library)
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:11 am

Darkness wrote:
Warhiet wrote:
Crack69 wrote:Still repairable
Either beam or shuriken
Have fun!

Also, you will use Access and Wraith around 20 lv (people start using to wraith your code gate to make the game more easier). I used to wraith all of Code gates before start to hack. Mostly, you will have a total 1 min left just to download to resources after you captured all the nodes (combined with Kraken).

People will start using Kraken after 15 lv around (You will get Kraken earlier if you build base like Crack69). (You may want to put your Core at the font if people always break all your nodes with Kraken at that time. (1 lv Kraken is enough, but only use it when you upgrade much of the Programs Library)

I disagree. I've never used kraken in not just to try it out on a mission.
As for stealth I've only started using it when seeing 3 high gates in a row(level 30+).
Stealth is nice but take forever to compile.
1 wraith takes 15 min to compile. I can easily do 2 blasters and have 5 min to spare.
Not to say that a lvl 2 Compile could do 2 blasters in 5 min.
Note:
Rep<100