Art of positioning Scanner. Tricking people only see 1 lv scanner LOL.

Best strategies of building your network
Darkness

Art of positioning Scanner. Tricking people only see 1 lv scanner LOL.

Postby Darkness » Sun May 21, 2017 7:49 am

Well. This is what happen when I just woke up. And this is the first time I try to defend a guy with high lv Access, Wraith with a Portal.

The overview of my network can be seen in the signature.

Normally, if you don't turn around your camera, you can only see the 1 lv scanner lol. Just like this :

But actually, a 8 lv Scanner is hidden under the 4 lv Guardian. Lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who are the first time to hack my base will bring a lot of Access and Wraith just like this one :

I think he wants to disable both of my Code gates and my 11 lv Sentry. When he place a Wraith program on my first Code Gate, the bar expand more than he expected as it's been too late to find out what happened LOL.

He ended up placing a Portal in 1 lv scanner instead of placing a portal on my Sentry / second Code Gates lol..

Connecting a 1 lv node can prevent hacking from taking over your neighbor defensive node. And luckily I have a 1 lv B-coin Mixer and the Evolver as a resource choke point. He got no B-coin from this hacking lol.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Re: Art of positioning Scanner. Tricking people only see 1 lv scanner LOL.

Postby Taiwei » Sun May 21, 2017 7:54 am

Darkness wrote:Well. This is what happen when I just woke up. And this is the first time I try to defend a guy with high lv Access, Wraith with a Portal.

Normally, if you don't turn around your camera, you can only see the 1 lv scanner lol. Just like this :

People who are the first time to hack my base will bring a lot of Access and Wraith just like this one :

I think he wants to disable both of my Code gates and my 11 lv Sentry. When he place a Wraith program on my first Code Gate, the bar expand more than he expected as it's been too late to find out what happened LOL.

He ended up placing a Portal in 1 lv scanner instead of placing a portal on my Sentry / second Code Gates lol..

Connecting a 1 lv node can prevent hacking from taking over your neighbor defensive node.

Lol
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Re: Art of positioning Scanner. Tricking people only see 1 lv scanner LOL.

Postby Crack69 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:54 am

Taiwei wrote:
Darkness wrote:Well. This is what happen when I just woke up. And this is the first time I try to defend a guy with high lv Access, Wraith with a Portal.

Connecting a 1 lv node can prevent hacking from taking over your neighbor defensive node.

Lol

Loo first thing i do When I see bases that aren't flat is ti turn around to properly see the whole thing :mrgreen:
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile