What do you think about my network layout?

Best strategies of building your network
Crack69

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Postby Crack69 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:25 am

Darkness wrote:
BergerW wrote:Here there are Anti-kraken and 1 choke point. Also there is anti stealth reception. But what should I do with two Black ice?
Screenshot here

Well, don't place Core to that font. People would place the a worm at the netConnection to the Complier, then your Core could be neglected. Place your Core to the second Code Gate. You should really upgrade your Scanner to defend Portal attack.

Exchange the position of the Program Library and the B-Coin Mine.

Always place your Business Node behind the Security Node.

your core will also be neglected until all black ices will be captured. link it to gate. also dont link security nodes before gates! put a farm or other choke between gate and sentry
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

BergerW

Postby BergerW » Fri May 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Darkness wrote:
Well, don't place Core to that font. People would place the a worm at the netConnection to the Complier, then your Core could be neglected. Place your Core to the second Code Gate. You should really upgrade your Scanner to defend Portal attack.

Thank you for the ideas. I changed some layout of Black ICE and Turret. I improved the scanner to 7 lvl. And the second Code Gate to 6. It seems not bad, but will there be any other suggestions?
Screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-v4z3 ... p=drivesdk
Last edited by BergerW on Fri May 12, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:48 pm

BergerW wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Thank you for the ideas. I changed some layout of Black ICE and Turret. I improved the scanner to 7 lvl. And the second Code Gate to 6. It seems not bad, but will there be any other suggestions?
Screenshot Image

Here(it's your image; IMG tag not working, or at least I don't know how to use it; till you figure it out first paste link): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-v4z3 ... p=drivesdk
Also don't like guardian choke. 3 bream's+Ice will burn through your DB in no time. Better off using farm as choke. Just link it to guardian and set choke on it.
Also you could just link gates to one another and leave the high scanner linked to only the first gate. Or link core to first and scanner to second. Your choice
Note:
Rep<100

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Thu May 18, 2017 8:41 am

BergerW wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Screenshot

Much better now =P But I think there's a way for people break through your base by using 2 Blaster on each scanner chok point. Always make reference to your opponent that you can't break through their base 100%. But remember that there is any perfect base that no one can break through. But if you go to sleep, and no one attack your base. Then your base is really a good example =P.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 am

Darkness wrote:
BergerW wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Screenshot

Much better now =P But I think there's a way for people break through your base by using 2 Blaster on each scanner chok point. Always make reference to your opponent that you can't break through their base 100%. But remember that there is any perfect base that no one can break through. But if you go to sleep, and no one attack your base. Then your base is really a good example =P.

@darkness. Feedback to your base. Put the core on the code gate so when the beam will attacks it will choose the core over scanner. So scanner will have time to spread anti virus. Also some people may use krakens , it's much faster that shocker, and is 6 program space as well, cam break through two code gates with ease, and also with shocker, you may have to put two.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am

Up the core, unlock second and third guardian and link all guardians to core
Note:
Rep<100

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Thu May 18, 2017 10:20 am

Taiwei wrote:
Darkness wrote:
BergerW wrote:

Screenshot

@darkness. Feedback to your base. Put the core on the code gate so when the beam will attacks it will choose the core over scanner. So scanner will have time to spread anti virus. Also some people may use krakens , it's much faster that shocker, and is 6 program space as well, cam break through two code gates with ease, and also with shocker, you may have to put two.

Thanks for the advice =P The reason I place like this because I really want people to use Kraken so that the two Black ICE will consume their Wall heavily. I tried this successfully lol...

But I am now 26 lv base with 774 reputations. I will update my base picture and let you comment later =P

BergerW

Postby BergerW » Sat May 20, 2017 9:35 am

Darkness wrote:
Thanks for the advice =P The reason I place like this because I really want people to use Kraken so that the two Black ICE will consume their Wall heavily. I tried this successfully lol...

But I am now 26 lv base with 774 reputations. I will update my base picture and let you comment later =P

I changed my network. Everyone who used kraken, lost space in the library and fell into my "trap". Here the main role is played by Sentry. Of course, this is not such a strong defense, but it's better in my opinion network architecture, unlike those that were before
New network https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-v4z3 ... p=drivesdk

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Sat May 20, 2017 10:17 am

BergerW wrote:
Darkness wrote:

I changed my network. Everyone who used kraken, lost space in the library and fell into my "trap". Here the main role is played by Sentry. Of course, this is not such a strong defense, but it's better in my opinion network architecture, unlike those that were before

Push the level of your sentry. It will help. But you may need to drop rep to store more money.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Sun May 21, 2017 8:57 am

BergerW wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Other than Taiwei's useful tips, don't place your Databases that front. They are your most important assets to upgrade your base or weapon programs.