No Programs?

Best strategies of building your network
Luminaar

Re: No Programs?

Postby Luminaar » Mon May 13, 2019 6:45 pm

molchu wrote:My past network with all of my purchases was reset as well, so the 5 building threads are certainly nice :D
Nice to see you're putting them to good use! :D Thank you for the support! <3
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Tue May 14, 2019 12:09 am

molchu wrote:Image
Currently focusing on my farms, upgrading the Sentry is important at the current stages and I will do it once it's cheap enough I guess.
My past network with all of my purchases was reset as well, so the 5 building threads are certainly nice :D

Damn, you are leveling up real fast!
Ego wrote:It wouldn't be that difficult to build a base that was virtually unhackable if that was your one and only goal. In fact, I would go as far as to say it would be easy. I mean we're talking early game here. Probably couldn't make one "impossible" to hack, but close enough.
As far as who has done this already? It's not uncommon to start trying to make the "perfect" base and get "stuck" in the game as a result. Or, as in my case, see the likely result of such an attempt. If you don't know how this is possible as I've described it, maybe you need study the game a bit more? If you have any questions I would be happy to answer.

It's precisely because I studied the game that I don't know how that would be possible. If you're talking about making it virtually impossible to hack for scrubs, then yeah, there's an abundance of those networks, in fact to a degree all networks are virtually unhackable to someone.
I've had people fail to hack me fresh out of the tutorial, so... if that's what you mean, then you could actually achieve such a virtually unhackable network, otherwise you can't. So again I'll ask, who has done it? Because if someone else has done it, then I'd like to meet them. I know people that have attempted it, like iblitz, muscles, anhellistg0d, and many more, but none have succeeded. Virtually unhackable network just means you're too underpowered to take on the network, not that it's actually unhackable even if we're exlusively speaking in that level range.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

Ego

Postby Ego » Thu May 16, 2019 12:25 am

TheLurkingRage wrote:It's precisely because I studied the game that I don't know how that would be possible. If you're talking about making it virtually impossible to hack for scrubs, then yeah, there's an abundance of those networks, in fact to a degree all networks are virtually unhackable to someone.
I've had people fail to hack me fresh out of the tutorial, so... if that's what you mean, then you could actually achieve such a virtually unhackable network, otherwise you can't. So again I'll ask, who has done it? Because if someone else has done it, then I'd like to meet them. I know people that have attempted it, like iblitz, muscles, anhellistg0d, and many more, but none have succeeded. Virtually unhackable network just means you're too underpowered to take on the network, not that it's actually unhackable even if we're exlusively speaking in that level range.

Staying within the rules from molchu's original post, you would have a very strong base. Unless you were just a terrible network designer, I think you could make it quite far in the game without being hacked. Now molchu has also said something like "what fun would it be to keep your rep low" or something like that. If you don't try to keep your rep low, never mind what I said. If it were me, and I assure you I would never attempt molchu's challenge, I'm confident I could make it at least to mid game without being hacked by keeping rep low, making good upgrade choices, and a good network design. It's under molchu's rules with my network design and low rep that I stand by what I originally said. Making it to level 40 or higher without being hacked is very doable.

Who has done this you asked? I don't remember who I talked to. I only remember the claims made. The claims from two different people, as I remember them, both had similar outcomes that they both tried to focus mainly on defense and got to a point where they could no longer advance in the game without spending money or waiting for credits or something like that. They also both claimed they had not been successfully hacked on those accounts. All of which makes sense to me. They may not be true but I find that they seem plausible so it's easy for me to believe the claims. Another bit of information that I can't remember is what levels they were when they abandoned those accounts. I want to say into the teens or 20's but I'm not really sure.

Did I cover everything?

molchu

Postby molchu » Sun May 26, 2019 5:33 pm

New update for core 7
Upgraded all farms to max lvl for core 7. Now trying to get my second DB rolling to upgrade my core.

molchu

Postby molchu » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:42 pm

Upgrading to core 8. Having problems with my bcoin storage. The storage is currently at level 11 and I only need level 15 though, so it's almost done.

molchu

Postby molchu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:52 pm

Core 8 update. All of my farms are max lvl or upgrading to max lvl for core 8. Not worrying about my defense still, but I should start getting some stealth defense going on.

Return to “NETWORK ARCHITECTURE”