Search found 36 matches

by Armageddon
Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:06 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?
Replies: 343
Views: 66323

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

The biggest problem that will cost you a lot of active players is the absence of coins storage facilities. When I need to spend several hours to collect for example 2k bk at level 12 this means I need to be constantly online without closing the application. Because in 3 high level players hacks it ...
by Armageddon
Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:58 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: Possible Easter egg???
Replies: 165
Views: 37200

Re: Possible Easter egg???

I beleive there is an option to scan QR codes in settings.... You might just be activating that by clicking so much. What do you mean? Nevermind, I was thinking of a different game. Although It may be that not all of them are QR codes. Maybe only 1 of them are so you must find which one it is. If n...
by Armageddon
Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:26 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: Best in country VS best nearby
Replies: 3
Views: 1193

Re: Best in country VS best nearby

I am ranked 1 Locally and 8th for the entire country. I see it as 3 progressive leaderboards. Local Leaderboard: Easy, Country Leaderboard: Intermdiate (unless in USA), Best Hacker Leaderboard: Expert. Simple way to get motivation to conquer the lead boards is to conquer one at a time. Also I beleiv...
by Armageddon
Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:19 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: What makes you lose reputation?
Replies: 2
Views: 836

Re: What makes you lose reputation?

Like in the title,I'm curious as to how much reputation you lose based on the attacker. Like is it based on the attacker level that makes me lose more reputation? Sometimes I may lose 18 reputation points to one attacker, and then just lose 6 reputation points to another.So I want to find out why i...
by Armageddon
Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:00 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: Friends List
Replies: 1
Views: 603

Re: Friends List

That would be good, especially if you could chat with your friends in game. That would help kill time while you wait to compile programs.
by Armageddon
Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:58 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: World domination leaderboard
Replies: 17
Views: 3730

Re: World domination leaderboard

I do not think that is the case. From the little we know, people really choose their real country 99.5% of the time, with the remaining 0.5% being Antarctica :D Even the official stores report numbers which are very much in alignment with the number of networks in these countries in game. Being fea...
by Armageddon
Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: cant see replay
Replies: 3
Views: 1497

Re: cant see replay

It's either a bug or since he didn't release any programs to attack your base, it won't show replay. I beleive he just waited until the security system started and then disconnected. Therefore there is no replay since nothing happened.
by Armageddon
Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:59 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: World domination leaderboard
Replies: 17
Views: 3730

Re: World domination leaderboard

I will prove my power by sending them to the top of leaderboards by making myself the top "hacker" Being a top hacker does not help to push your country up through the World Domination leaderboard. It is more about bringing your friends from, in your case, Mexico. {Project:Armageddon:Mode:Active} Y...
by Armageddon
Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:00 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: Upgrade time are double!
Replies: 3
Views: 1205

Re: Upgrade time are double!

{Project:Armageddon:Mode:Active} A tragic bug indeed, but I'm sure the Devs will get right on this issue as soon as possible. May I suggest you take advantage of using two "builders" to upgrade a node instead of 1. This will cut the upgrade time in half which is sometimes better than waiting an extr...
by Armageddon
Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:29 am
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Topic: Bug in Android app
Replies: 3
Views: 1044

Re: Bug in Android app

{Project:Armageddon:Mode:Active} Excellent work Devs. I'll be waiting to see you in the game... sogtwinster...||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||